Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Likings!

To celebrate my first blog i have decided to show alot of my likings!
My ultimate goal is to get into animation and become an animator or even a director.
I love media!
i love music, i play drums
i love art, as you know i want to be in animation
i love movies, and i love to act and voice act!
I confess that i am copying my good friend Spyne (his blog http://spynecon.blogspot.com/) with this idea off showing you my interests, but i dont think he would mind.




Karas

Devil May Cry (sorry guys i love this damn game ALL of them...but dmc2...but no one speaks of it. DMC3 is just the best one)

Final Fantasy 7-Advent Children

Disney (lol everyone that knows me knows i love to many disney films, however Lion King is my favorite by far)

Street Fighter Alpha (love the games, love the movie)

Miyazaki (Love Miyazaki but Howls is my favorite)

No comments:

Post a Comment